- Versatile: This innovative system can be used for a variety of applications.
- Affordable: The EPDM coating system is an affordable alternative to complete re-roofing.
- Durable: Waterproof and long-lasting, the EPDM coating system will last for years to come.
- Quick: Our experienced roofing specialists can apply this system quickly for your convenience.
This special reinforcement fabric substantially increases the strength and durability of the roofing system. This results in a membrane that resists splitting and rupturing, adding to the life expectancy of the roof.
The fabric reinforcement increases the strength of the membrane, and resists splitting and rupturing along the seams and protrusions where metal roofs usually develop leaks.
To further reduce the risk of leaks, all fasteners are sealed with Conklin's Kwik Kaulk® (Fastener Grade). A reflective, white top coat across the entire roof lowers cooling costs, and reduces expansion and contraction from thermal shock.
MR Roofing System for Metal Roofs
Let our team of experts show you how to save time, money, and hassle by upgrading your metal roofing.
With Conklin’s MR System, we can restore your existing metal roof with a waterproof restoration process with an 18 year renewable warranty, that's completely seamless when completed! You can save up to 30% of your energy costs and extend the life of your metal roof.
Our commercial roofing restoration and repair services work great for businesses throughout Ohio.
(SPF) Spray Polyurethane Foam System
Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System is a seamless barrier that insulates and waterproofs your roof to save energy costs. When properly prepped and applied, this system can be used on any type of existing roof material. Conklin’s SPF System will deliver all these benefits for years to come:
• Stop leaks.
• Increase energy efficiency by 65% and lowers utility expense with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness.
• Stop lateral water movement with the 3 lbs. closed cell spf.
• Simplify repairs – most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and coating.
• Extend the life of your roof.
Single-Ply Membrane System
A premium thermoplastic membrane system that offers oustanding reflectivity and is resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of the roof. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
• Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
• Provides first-rate resistance to wind and hail
• UL fire rated
• Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense
• Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates
• 20 year warranty available